It’s images like this that get me through the day sometimes. Image found via galadarling.
I’ve yet to write about it, but this past weekend was a boatload of fun, family and, errr… we’ll go with frolicking. My sisters and cousin drove up to visit for the weekend and we had a blast. So this entire week has been like coming down from a really fun party drug (which I promise I know nothing about). My apartment has been TOO quiet and there are a lack of snack foods, giggles, and watching of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. But life goes on… until the next sister/cousin weekend of course!
- I almost fell out of my desk chair when I stumbled upon this amazing idea. 1-Up rugs? I am totally making one of these guys, but maybe a throw blanket version.
- I’m always down for a smart chuckle.
- Rommel breaks down the similarities between comedians and track and field athletes.
- Twinkie Chan’s post about her trip to London’s Borough Market made me reeeeeeally miss London. Like, alot.
- Lately I’ve been feeling like work – whether it’s my day job, freelance gigs, or projects for my craft biz – has taken over my life. It was nice and reassuring to read this post by Elsie Flannigan.
That’s all for this week! I hope your weekend is as bright and sunny! The weather in San Francisco has been quite pleasant… except for the fact that the temp has dipped down to really effing cold. The sun is deceiving.