NSYNC in their memorable Disney Channel concert performance. Check out the pants. Whatever happened to JNCO jeans?
Happy Friday, folks. I hope you’re not like me and have that horrid song by Rebecca Black stuck in your head. I’m sure you know the one. I’m sad that it’s the song I now associate with Friday instead of NSYNC’s “Just Got Paid” (Friday ni-eet). Oh well.
Moving along, I didn’t get to posting my links from last week, so this week is a double-decker-dose of linky goodness. Hope you’re hungry for some KNOWLEDGE (and a little nonsense):
- This week Lady Gaga was at Google (say that three times really fast). Here’s the entire interview!
- Let this guy’s boo-boo be a lesson for all of us who work in Social Media – DO NOT confuse your company’s Twitter account with your personal account. Ouchie!
- LivingSocial is amazing and matched donations to aid earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan. Although the “deal” is now closed, you can still donate to the Red Cross.
- You might think I’ve been living under a rock, because I JUST FOUND OUT about Google Web Fonts.
- I love this blog so much, as does my stomach… Grilled Cheese Social. Check out the special St. Patty’s Day sammich.
- A really great piece on the role of Psychology in Web Design – it’s important, you guys!
- Last but not least, and because it’s Friday: How to Make Your Own Fried Pickles (now you don’t have to go to Hooters!)
That’s all folks. Have a lovely weekend, and don’t forget that tomorrow is Saturday. We so excited. (I promise, that’ll be my last reference to that song, ever).