First of all, HAPPY 311 DAY!!! Second of all, we’re getting closer to my birthday! It’s on Tuesday but I’m celebrating on Saturday. So. Excited. I feel like my 27th year will be the best yet. Moving right along, here are some articles I read this week that I wanted to share.
- I’ve been thinking about Social Media a lot as a way to engage with customers, and I was happy to stumble upon this quick post by Jacob Cass where he talks about his experience with Vegas hotels in the Twitterverse.
- Alex Smith discusses the impact of social media on search results. Businesses and brands need to be prepared!
- I love most girl bands, especially rock and roll girl bands. It was cool to learn about a new one this week. Thanks, Electric Ant Zine for sharing info and a few songs by The Welders on their blog.
- My sister is getting married in November and I’m her Maid of Honor, so I totally have wedding stuff on the brain. I loveeee this Video Save-the-Date that Christina posted on her super cute blog. So original.
- I love these What We Wore posts by James (of Bleubird Vintage) and her family. Such a hip bunch! Totally shows that you don’t have to lose your funky style when you “grow up” and have kiddos.
That’s all for now! I’m so excited to see The Craft at the Castro theater tonight with my buddies and relive my teenage years of being totally obsessed with everything witch-related… as I’m sure millions of other girls were in the late 90s. Anyway, have a safe and relaxing weekend!